Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:25 pm
- Forum: Signal Identification Help
- Topic: Radio identifiation GUIDELINES
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15311
I think would be fine to have some guidelines to make "agenda" more readable. So i suggest One signal per thread When signal identified add prefix [IDENTIFIED] to original thread subject Subject template : [COUNTRY] [FREQ] [MODE] - Note / Similar to ... etc Link to audio file (*optional) IQ file = b...
- Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 am
- Forum: RTL-SDR Discussion
- Topic: 0413:6a03 Leadtek Research, Inc. RTL2832 WinFast DTV Dongle
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14717
I have that stick for long time. I was trying to run SDR in past, but unsuccesfuly. When i was looking at osmocom cgit changelog i was insterested in tuner TUA9001 stick addition . That this stick contains too. Tried to add VID:PID to sourcecode and crossed fingers. No luck. Anz advice how to run th...