Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:20 am
- Forum: RTL-SDR Discussion
- Topic: 2 RTL-SDR connected to the same RTL-SDR Source block in GRC?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9018
Hi! Did anyone try 2 RTL-SDR using the same RTL-SDR Source block ? I tried, but didn't work: in the RTL-SDR Source block I set to 2 the number of board and channel. Then, The two RTL-SDR Source block output are connected to files sink. Simple! It should work. But it does not. As error: RuntimeError:...
- Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:30 pm
- Forum: Troubleshooting Help
- Topic: No Source for RTL-SDR in GNURadio [GNURadio/RTL-SDR/Windows]
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17266
the simplest solution would be to install linux on your machine (you can install Ubuntu or whatever along windows), Gnu Radio, and everything get easy!