Fire Dispatch Two Tone Backup System

Main forum to discuss RTL-SDR related topics.
UpslopeTech

Fire Dispatch Two Tone Backup System

Post by UpslopeTech » Sat May 30, 2015 2:03 am

Full disclaimer, I'm new to the forum and the topic. This appears to be the right group to pitch this question to. Many of the projects I've read about here seem to eclipse the project idea we are looking into. Certainly some great ideas floating around in this forum!

Our company is exploring the idea of building a two tone alert backup system for our customers. We are seeking someone who would be interested in constructing the systems, maintaining the systems and be the lead on future product improvements.

The system would be deployed to our customer's site and intended to be a light setup and forget system: connect power and to the customer's site internet connection. The system would have to listen and detect an analog or digital two tone page (http://www.genave.com/two-tone_paging.htm) of varying frequencies, communicate the tone detection back to our services, record the dispatch page and then send that audio recording back to our services.

The system would have to be remotely configurable and perform auto restarts on power failures.

Please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]. Thank you, in advance!

RT