Creating Program that Spits Out Messages When Correct Signals are Received.

Main forum to discuss RTL-SDR related topics.
dangeruss

Creating Program that Spits Out Messages When Correct Signals are Received.

Post by dangeruss » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm looking to create a trigger program similar to a garage door except when a device @ 433mhz sends a specific code the sdr / software program checks the signal against a library of pre-generated signals and outputs a message depending on the code sent.

I have 5 rf devices with 3 buttons each, the buttons generates a unique 433mhz code, I'd like to pre-program each signal into a program (say gnuradio) each button will trigger a message to be displayed on a screen.

I have little programming experience but i'm willing to learn. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

tim_rtd

Re: Creating Program that Spits Out Messages When Correct Signals are Received.

Post by tim_rtd » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:34 am

Have you played with rtl_433 yet?? Just asking..

ponef

Re: Creating Program that Spits Out Messages When Correct Signals are Received.

Post by ponef » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:06 pm

dangeruss wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:05 pm
I'm looking to create a trigger program similar to a garage door except when a device @ 433mhz sends a specific code the sdr / software program checks the signal against a library of pre-generated signals and outputs a message depending on the code sent.

I have 5 rf devices with 3 buttons each, the buttons generates a unique 433mhz code, I'd like to pre-program each signal into a program (say gnuradio) each button will trigger a message to be displayed on a screen.

I have little programming experience but i'm willing to learn. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Hi buddy, at present on which you are working as of now? ( Practice)

Regards,
Noel Smith Plex Tutuapp Vidmate