works with. i.e. crashing them or itself. Although I'm not seeing this.
TETRA Demodulator plug-in has been updated by me. "Tweaked Edition (Unofficial) v18.104.22.168"
It's is required for some SDS features to work with TETRA Trunk Tracker v1.0.7. Please read text files in zip for plug-in.
This plug-in version changes/adds and fixes some items:
- ADDED: Alternative Call list generation in "Network Info" window calls tab.
- FIXED: When "Network Info" window was opened to "Calls" tab, CPU usage jumped 5-15%.
- See 'changelog.txt' more details.
You MUST do this 1st. This is NOT TETRA Trunk Trackers fault.
You generally need to get these installed:
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Offline Installer)"
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 (Offline Installer)"
"Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable" and install both 32/64 bit versions (if you use 64 bit OS)
This TETRA Trunk Tracker version changes/adds and fixes some items:
- CHANGED: Sort algorithm. TTT should load a lot faster with larger SSI/GSSI records.
- ADDED: Dropdown list of the past 8 GSSIs that can be used to set a GSSI Hold.
- ADDED: Manual entry of a GSSI for use in setting GSSI Hold.
- ADDED: Automatically set Main carrier, Offset and Base Frequency when TETRA signal selected. (Requires new plug-in tetra_x86_2018-11-11)
- ADDED: Some colors (7 preset, 1 custom) to use with the Group/User fields in the 'Remote' window. (When call active).
- ADDED: Custom set base SDR# Net Remote port via commandline.
- ADDED: System sounds. Triggered when: Call started, Call ends, SSI grants, SSI ceased, Priority
- - Supplied some sample sounds to test with (bit rough).
- ADDED: A visual counter for the record 'Hold Delay' when it is active.
- FIXED: When SDS location data PDUs are see in short intervals, the DSDPlus.LRRP file would have a file access error.
- See 'changelog.txt' for more details.
Has been tested on Windows 7 - Professional SP1 (32 bit), English
Has been tested on Windows 10 - ? (64 bit)
I have created it to suit my needs. And it currently works for me with the TETRA network I monitor.
I make no claim that it will work for other networks.
Please read the provided files for set-up and usage:
I have tried to be as thorough as possible with the documentation to explain usage and features.
I believe any questions can be answered by reading these files.
These files most likely are not complete and contain errors and are not laid out as good as they could be.
It only works with the provided TETRA plug-in supplied in zip. (2018-November-11).
This version uses a custom compiled version of 'Net Remote' supplied in zip
It is only meant to be a temporary solution until something better comes along.
Hopefully all goes well for you setting it up.
MD5 HASH f1ba3b61360771775196fbcf22ec8f37