This is the fifth release of this program. (TETRA Trunk Tracker v0.99.8
It is in alpha stage
. This means is may contain errors that may cause issues with the other programs it
works with. i.e. crashing them or itself. Although I'm not seeing this.
If SDR# is crashing when 'Demodulator' is enabled, it's because you have not set-up the plug-in correctly.
You MUST do this 1st. This is NOT TETRA Trunk Trackers fault.
You generally need to get these installed:
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Offline Installer)"
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 (Offline Installer)"
"Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable" and install both 32/64 bit versions (if you use 64 bit OS)
The TETRA plug-in currently(?) been developed by TSSDR is also in early development. Because of this
any changes made in plug-in releases most likely will break this program.
Two versions are available:
- Normal (Uses 2 SDR# and 2 Dongles)
- Simple (Uses 1 SDR# and 1 Dongle with some features not available)
This version adds and fixes some items:
- Have merged SDS location plotting (via DSDPlus LRRP) back into in both versions.
- - Settings are return back to be saved as "tetra_trunk_tracker_simple.dat"
- - New version of settings file requires re-creating it.
- ADDED: Command line option for SDR# bandwidth adjustment.
- ADDED:Compact mode now is "On Top" of all other windows.
- FIXED: When TTT was closed in Compact mode then restarted, there was no way to start TTT (click Start)
- - This adds start button to compact window.
- ADDED: Simple version - Restored call priorities (limited function).
- FIXED: Tool "TETRA popup error dismisser" did not work with non english pop-ups dialogs.
- See 'changelog.txt' for more details.
Has been tested on Windows 7 - Professional SP1 (32 bit), English
Has been tested on Windows 10 - ? (64 bit)
The more people that report what their OS is that they got TETRA Trunk Tracker working in, the better. I can add to list.
(Is it Windows 7,8,10 - Basic, Home, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise - 32/64 bit)
I have created it to suit my needs. And it currently works for me with the TETRA network I monitor.
I make no claim that it will work for other networks.
Please read the provided files for set-up and usage:
I have tried to be as thorough as possible with the documentation to explain usage and features.
I believe any questions can be answered by reading these files.
These files most likely are not complete and contain errors and are not laid out as good as they could be.
It only works with the provided TETRA plug-in supplied in zip. (2018-June-06).
This version uses a custom compiled version of 'Net Remote' supplied in zip
It is only meant to be a temporary solution until something better comes along.
Hopefully all goes well for you setting it up.
MD5 HASH 463482c9f730fe09dad1fb4c0cb3b4ca