SDR# Shuttle Express Control Plugin

Show off any of your RTL-SDR or cheap SDR related projects.
EddieMac74

SDR# Shuttle Express Control Plugin

Post by EddieMac74 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:38 am

Hello All,

I have created a plugin for SDR# which provides native control for the Contour Shuttle Pro V2. You do not need to use shortcuts in the Contour app. You can have full control of the shuttle from SDR# itself.

You can control almost all the controls provided the SDR# control interface.

I am looking for people who own Shuttle devices and would like to test out the control plugin. It currently works with the Shuttle Pro V2, but will soon be updated to work with the Shuttle Express and the Shuttle Pro V1.

It works great and provides highly accurate control over settings such as the Frequency, Filter Bandwidth, Volume, FFT Zoom, change detector types, toggle most settings off and on, start and stop the radio, etc.

You can dynamically in real time reassign the control of the shuttle to control what ever you want on the SDR# app...

If you are interested just leave a quick post below and I will get in touch to get you the link for the beta of the plugin.

Screen Shots...
Screen1.png
Screen1.png (9 KiB) Viewed 14206 times
Settings (mapping)...
Screen2.png
Screen2.png (210.34 KiB) Viewed 14206 times
It even provides status of what button button or dial was pressed / rotated and show the function and values assigned to it...
Screen3.png
Screen3.png (3.83 KiB) Viewed 14206 times

KD2RJX

Re: SDR# Shuttle Express Control Plugin

Post by KD2RJX » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:17 pm

I would be happy to give you feedback if you could provide source. I have my first plugin going, but I'm a java guy and could use some code to look at.

edit - I don't own one of these devices, however.

KD2RJX - Eric

[email protected]

EnerGeTiX

Post by EnerGeTiX » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:06 pm

This looks quite interesting! I'm very tempted to get one of these mice just for this. Silly question, can you change frequency with the outer wheel, or even the inner wheel if I wanted to? If that is one of the options I'm definitely going to get one! If this isn't what you use to change frequency, I'm very curious how you do it on your setup. Perhaps it's just a limitation that is out of your hands, or even more likely since I'm reading this on my tablet & don't have SDR# open in front of me, it's probably something I'm overlooking, 73 & thanks for sharing this!

Zwollywood

Post by Zwollywood » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:24 am

I've a Contour Shuttle Pro V2 and i'm interested in your plugin. can you tell me were to find it