I'm trying to use an Arduino to configure (NOT read the RF ADC data!) and it doesn't seem to be working.
- I've used a logic analyzer to capture the I2C data sent by SDR# to the chip at my walkie-talkie freq.
- I cut the lines from the SLC/SDA test points to the RTL2932
- I connected the Arduino to those lines
- I send the address 0x1A codes to the chip - I get ACKs and data returned on reads.
- I connect my scope to the output lines, key my walkie-talkie, see no IF signal like I do with a non-hacked RTL-SDR.
Thoughts on what I am doing wrong or missing?
Show off any of your RTL-SDR or cheap SDR related projects.
1 post • Page 1 of 1