Spyverter frequency correction?

Talk about other SDR products like the FunCube, HackRF, BladeRF etc.
timkz

Spyverter frequency correction?

Post by timkz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm using a Spyverter with an Airsply Mini under SDR#. When I tune tune to 10Mhz the signal is high by about 700hz. I tried using the ppm+- adjustment in the Airspy control window to correct for this but it does nothing. Should it be shifting my signal when I change the ppm value up and down or am I misunderstanding this adjustment?

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Re: Spyverter frequency correction?

Post by rtlsdrblog » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 am

The PPM adjustment should be working and yes it should move the signal. Maybe you're entering a value that's too small? Try something large like 100 to confirm if its actually moving the signal.

timkz

Re: Spyverter frequency correction?

Post by timkz » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:50 pm

rtlsdrblog wrote:The PPM adjustment should be working and yes it should move the signal. Maybe you're entering a value that's too small? Try something large like 100 to confirm if its actually moving the signal.
Thanks for the suggestion. However, I ended up downloading the latest version of SDR# and ran it from there and now it works! I must have had something screwed up in the configuration or some .xml file. Anyway, the Airspy Mini / Spyverter combo is great! Looking forward to seeing how the Airspy HF+ perfoms.