adding plug in's

Talk about anything else here.
ollys1radio

adding plug in's

Post by ollys1radio » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi team,

looking on the main page for plugin's,there are some some great tool's.
After following the cut and paste option's to the plugin,i can t get any of them to work.
I was trying to add the following plugin,

DCS Detector and Squelch Plugin

Is there anyone else out there with the same problem.

Regards

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Re: adding plug in's

Post by rtlsdrblog » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 am

Open the plugins.xml file with notepad, and copy and paste in the line that is given in the readme of most plugins. Copy the .dll to the SDR# folder as well.

chopn_brockolee

Post by chopn_brockolee » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:25 pm

I also cannot get any plugins to work.

I wanted to use Orbitron to do doppler shift correction but it does not see the sdrsharp plugin. I edited the config file in Orbitron with the the sdrsharp.exe string that they say to put in.

Then in SDRSharp, I edit the plugins.xml file, and drag the requisite .dll's to the SDRsharp folder.
I've tried adding other plugins to SDRSharp and they don't show up either. I follow the readme to the point but ... nothing. I've tried launching the programs in different order and so on.

Running most recent release version of SDRSharp on AMD 64-bit computer.
I'm running Windows 10 Insider Preview 16421 so that could be it.

** edit **
Tried it with the SDRSharp(x86) version maybe build 1434? (32-bit) on Windows 7 and plugins worked fine. I installed that same x86 version on the Win 10 machine and it launches. Will try to install plugins this evening.

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Post by rtlsdrblog » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 am

The plugins were probably compiled for x86 only, some of them are quite old now and were made before the x64 version of SDR# existed. So many will only work on the x86 version.