Tuning Knob Plugin Version 1.2

Talk about anything else here.
EddieMac74

Tuning Knob Plugin Version 1.2

Post by EddieMac74 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am

Hello All,

As promised I am posting the updated version (Version 1.2) of my tuning knob plugin.

I have listened to the most popular requests and incorporated them into the plugin. I also fixed some bugs that were reported to me by users (thank you to those who did).

Here is the new version for download
Tuner Knob Plugin Ver 1.2.zip
(25.38 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
So, i have had some people beta testing this for me and it seems to work, however there may be bugs, so let me know.

BUG FIXES:

Fixed a bug when tuning to stored memories from Frequency Manager Plugin
Fixed a bug causing the background of the knob to render incorrectly when using my Dark Mode Plugin
Fixed an error the radio style remote that throws and error when you switch between detectors in a particular order
Fixed more spelling mistakes
Made all the controls remember their settings and load them on the next use
Made the remote forms top most so that focus can't be stolen from them by other apps or the FFT windows

NEW STUFF

Added a custom resolution mode allowing you to tune to by ANY FREQUENCY STEP you desire
Added another small - knob only remote that can be placed anywhere for ease of use
Add the radio source type to the title bar of the radio style remote

Each knob can have its own independent frequency resolution set and it will remember it.
The custom frequency step is the same and shared across all knobs.

Here are some screen shots...

BlackSCreenShot.png
BlackSCreenShot.png (129.26 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
Screen2.png
Screen2.png (153.31 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
I tried very hard to catch all the bugs. If you find any please let me know and I will get rid of them as soon as I can.
Thanks to everyone for their help and to the beta testers.

I really hope you guys like it and find it useful

Eddie