SDR# and DSDplus Decoding issues

Need help installing or figuring out something about your SDR? Ask here.
tonyhowie1991

SDR# and DSDplus Decoding issues

Post by tonyhowie1991 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 am

Evening Guys,

This is my first post and I'm new into SDR so please excuse me being a total noob. I have a NooElec NESDR currently running on SDR# I have managed to set it up with DSDplus using VBAudio to route the audio from SDR# and it seems to be receiving the signal. i have setup the correct inputs and outputs and After having a play around with the Gain I managed to turn the "CACH ERR" lines on the decoder into something that looks a bit more promising. The problem I am facing is that DSDplus is not decoding to an audible signal. Now and again I will hear some clicks at the start of a transmission which makes me think that I have something set incorrectly. These clicks only appeared after I turned my volume gain down considerably but unfortunately I've not received any voice through as of yet. Please can someone point out what I am doing wrong? I have my bandwidth set to 8,000 / NFM, and have turned audio filtering off, I also have automatic gain control on. (I've tried this manually too) Please see the attached screenshot of my sdr settings. Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Untitled.png
Screenshot
Untitled.png (571.91 KiB) Viewed 576 times

Username

Re: SDR# and DSDplus Decoding issues

Post by Username » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 am

I have my bandwidth set to 8,000 / NFM
12500khz Bandwith and BS Data mean the Transmit what ever but not Audio.

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Re: SDR# and DSDplus Decoding issues

Post by rtlsdrblog » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 am

Appears to be a data only channel, try a different channel.