1. Sdr touch works fine initially
2. Then crashes after about 1 minute
3. "Disconnected unexpectedly....it is likely that the battery saving settings on your android device are preventing the app from running.
4. I put battery on performance more and other modes for different trials. Same error message appears.
5. At bottom of error message is 'ok'
6. I click 'ok'
7. Then I click power button
8. Another error message appears, "libsub exception LIBSUB_ERROR_BUSY"
9. Then I click 'ok'
10. Touch restarts, then crashes again.....
What to do?
Need help installing or figuring out something about your SDR? Ask here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1