Does anyone know where I can find a working ExtIO.dll please

Need help installing or figuring out something about your SDR? Ask here.
nay27uk

Does anyone know where I can find a working ExtIO.dll please

Post by nay27uk » Sun May 09, 2021 11:54 am

Would anyone happen to know where I can find a working ExtIO.dll for HDSDR?

Trying to use a cheap SDR dongle from eBay as a panadapter but HDSDR aint playing ball. Everytime I open it it gives the error "Invalid LO frequency ExtiIO: -1.000000" tried every ExtIO.dll I can find but same thing, Searched google and nothing about the error.

All proper drivers are installed via Zadig and the RTL is showing in device manager under "Universal Serial Bus Devices" as RTL2838UHIDIR.

Tried SDR# it works fine in that but cant find a way of controling the rig via CAT in SDR#

Any ideas anyone?

This is the Dongle but in white
AUZEUNER-RTL2832U-R820T-Chip-DVB-T-SDR-DAB-FM-MCX-USB.jpg
AUZEUNER-RTL2832U-R820T-Chip-DVB-T-SDR-DAB-FM-MCX-USB.jpg (7.5 KiB) Viewed 414 times

tim_rtd

Re: Does anyone know where I can find a working ExtIO.dll please

Post by tim_rtd » Sun May 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Perhaps your looking for EXTIO_RTL2832.dll
maybe this will work too....EXTIO_RTLSDR_u8.dll

SlyDaCat

Re: Does anyone know where I can find a working ExtIO.dll please

Post by SlyDaCat » Mon May 31, 2021 9:23 pm

same thing hapens to me and I'm using 3v dongle... the error msg for me tho dont close the app so I got the message n kept using the program anyway..

at hdsdr site under hardwre they dont have Your brand listed n suggest checkin them for a drivr but if You can use the RTL they only offer 2 the usb or net work one 'tcp n that You have to set up firewall to allow You to acess certain ports You set up 'then You can share Your sdr with others or 'access it via the web so its like playn at Your house on the web when Your not at home .. ONLY YOU COULD DO IT A HOME .. rather the open software it 'works via a browser I believe.

so which one do You want to do ... this tells us which of the 2 versions they have for hdsdr is fit for You...