Sdr audio problems

Need help installing or figuring out something about your SDR? Ask here.
Stanogs68

Sdr audio problems

Post by Stanogs68 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi I have sdr and sdr # set up I've had it working for months with no problems ,it started playing up when I was messing and must have messed some settings up and had to reinstall it all again ,inbetween I thought I would download hdsdr and it's still on my lap top running Windows now I have sdr working again but when you start dsd decode everything loads up the event log everything but then the black screen gives the message mono audio initialised and just won't decode ,it goes back to have to start it again I've messed with all the audio settings I can think of but no joy ,do you think ineed to remove hdsdr or is it another problem I have been using head phones but set them up disabled them everything any ideas ? Please i have now got all the settings spot on made sure the drivers are right for bulk interface0 the lot it has some thing to do with the vac because in the dsd file it says
initiating tcp
connecting to
tcp connect error
no connection could be made because machine activately refused it
and just keeps repeating that it also says
mono audio decoding initialised and gives loads of messages if that help
It's the dsd + that's not working the sdr # is fine it just won't start keeps just jumping back to
Mono audio initialised and that's it ? Some one help it's driving me mad
There's sound on sdr but dsd + is not decoding ,I think

the path for the audio on dsd in the black screen before it says mono audio initiakised and decodes nothing is
audio input device #1"cable output(vb audio- virtual

audio ouput device#1=cable input(vb-audio virtual c
audio output device #2=speakers and headphones(idt hi

audio input #1( cable output<vb-audio virtual>initialised
audio output #2 speakers and headphones,<idt hi>initialised

is this the correct sequence or has the settings got mixed up any answers running windows 7

Stanogs68

Re: Sdr audio problems

Post by Stanogs68 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:30 pm

o dear it took three days mither it was just audio settings in order , thanks for the help if ANYONE is stuck talk to me i know whay settings cheers for the help ,not sleep easy