Get help identifying an unknown signal.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 am
I think would be fine to have some guidelines to make "agenda" more readable.
So i suggest
- One signal per thread
- When signal identified add prefix [IDENTIFIED] to original thread subject
- Subject template : [COUNTRY] [FREQ] [MODE] - Note / Similar to ... etc
- Link to audio file (*optional) IQ file = better - everybody can replay
- Waterfall screenshot
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:13 am
I spend most of my time listening to the aeronautical mobile and land mobile frequencies. You will need to switch to AM for most of the aeronautical stuff. You will also want to find a list of 10 codes so you know what the police are talking about. I could listen to the police all day. Some very humorous stuff here and you will learn where not to be when your car breaks down.