I've got my KerberosSDR set up in my vehicle. Everything appears to work, but I get no bearing or heading display on the map on the Android app other than the position and direction of my vehicle, and the map objects. I do see this message when clicking the clock icon: "Error occurred while reading csv file. No such file or directory.").
Logging is on, log file name is default: DOA_value.csv, but I did try another log file name with no result.
I have verified that the app has full file permissions.
- Separately powered RasPi 3 with latest KerberosSDR image, unchanged
- Google Pixel 4XL Android 11
- Separately powered V2 KerberosSDR
I can do the calibrations, and the three graphs converge properly. If I show the spectrum display, I can see the signal of interest (ATIS at a local airport). In DOA estimation mode, there is a graph showing a DOA estimate.