OpenEar will be new software for listening to Voice and data of protocols(Tetra, DMR, MPT,...)

Show off any of your RTL-SDR or cheap SDR related projects.
And0806

Re: OpenEar will be new software for listening to Voice and data of protocols(Tetra, DMR, MPT,...)

Post by And0806 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:28 am

Hey SDR Users.
OpenEar have been taken down, because some tetra licens issues, can some one send me the most recent version?
preferably both a windows exe and perhaps the source, for the build?
Anyone?

Best regards to all

mrtomato

Re: OpenEar will be new software for listening to Voice and data of protocols(Tetra, DMR, MPT,...)

Post by mrtomato » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Hi I have question about how e-mail should be prepared to get info about updates?

Catraskudo

Post by Catraskudo » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 am

moneriomaa wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:31 pm
uniden3600 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:34 am
Hello

I have reed a lot of this software, and would like to try it. But i cant download it..
Can somebody share the download file with me?
you can download free version on github page (tetra removed)
but if you need, you can email me to help more
Dear moneriomaa, what a great job you have done, I have already sent you an email to request the latest version, Is it possible that you can send it to me?

However, if apart from being activated the basic security also the system has RAS, is it possible to listen to it only in openear but not to pass the configuration to a motorla radio?

moneriomaa

Post by moneriomaa » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello
thanks for all attention
users can receive more info about Openear and ask questions by emails.
only those emails are valid:
[email protected]
[email protected]

i check all received emails and answer them
Best Regards

Imr

Post by Imr » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:44 pm

When choosing an audio output, it is a complete mess, all devices are mixed and the names do NOT coincide with the real purpose.
oe1.png
oe1.png (61.96 KiB) Viewed 310 times
It would be great if you could select the "Default" device .. and use the built-in Windows tools to transfer audio to the desired device.