New SDR# Plugin

Talk about anything else here.
EddieMac74

Re: New SDR# Plugin

Post by EddieMac74 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Hello,

I have contacted Contour Design about getting the required information to create a plugin specifically for their products and the ShuttleXPress. As soon as I have a response I will post back and let you know.

Tibasoft

Post by Tibasoft » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:25 am

Thank's for reply.
Shuttle express works like a mouse emulation , I think that to make it work with your plugin, just attach via software the mouse wheel to the rotary tuning dial.
M.

EddieMac74

Post by EddieMac74 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:57 am

Hello all,

Just an update, I have received very good feedback from people who are using the plugin. I thank you all.

There will be a major update to the plugin within the next few days.

I have taken the suggestions of users and:

- Added the ability to change the dial to allow custom frequency changes on whatever scale the user desires.

- Made the remote window stay on top

- Added an option for the type of remote to show (the radio tuner style, a single floating dial or a stationary dial below the FFT window)

- Fixed a graphical bug
- Fixed a bug that causes an error when switching between detector type in a certain procession.

Once again, thanks to everyone who is using the plugin and to those who sent me emails and are beta testing for the changes for me.

Much appreciated

arbitraryuser

Post by arbitraryuser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi Eddie

Apologies in advance for hijacking this thread but I can't seem to find any contact details for you. I would very much like to chat to you about my project http://radiodb.io (A cloud based frequency manager allowing restful integrations into various SDR application and services.) - I was hoping to build the SDR# plugin, but my lack of C# knowledge and little time meant that I could not complete the plugin, even though I think it would be very useful for all SDR users.

If you're interested in possibly helping, I'd love to chat - Please ping me on [email protected] and we can set something up.

Kind Regards,
Jonathan