SDR# Toolbar Plugin

Talk about anything else here.
EddieMac74

SDR# Toolbar Plugin

Post by EddieMac74 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:51 am

Hello All,

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are using my plugins, reporting errors and bugs and making tons of suggestions.

I want to ask you all for you thoughts...

I am releasing another new plugin soon (probably the last one to do with the graphics part of the SDR# App)
The idea for this Plugin was suggested by Giovanni who has been very kind in testing this plugin for me and offering a lot of feed back from it.

This plugin allows you to add a toolbar into the top off the app's control bar.
You can use the plugin to select a mini style set of tools to show in it.

For example...

You can have the FFT window type control
Spectrum Analyzer.png
Spectrum Analyzer.png (6.69 KiB) Viewed 912 times
Or a control to directly enter the frequency...
Direct Frequency Entry.png
Direct Frequency Entry.png (5.54 KiB) Viewed 912 times
Or Detector Controls...
Detector Controls.png
Detector Controls.png (6.69 KiB) Viewed 912 times
I have also added squelch controls, a level meter, and screen shot controls as well,

Does anyone have any requests for controls they would like to be able to place in the app for quick access?

I tried to put controls here that are useful and used often that way you can close the Plugin panel window and still have access to these often used controls.

All of the ones I have added so far are working seemingly bug free.

Please let me know if you are interested in such a plugin or any ideas you would like to add.

I appreciate all of your input and for you using my plugins.

Thanks,

Eddie

BackHive

Re: SDR# Toolbar Plugin

Post by BackHive » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:24 am

Looks brilliant Eddie,
Looking forward to trying them out... I like the 'Detector Controls', one thing that might be very handy is a predefined/default bandwidth and a step size for each mode ? You could probably put a button on there also for your screen capture plugin ? Just my thoughts. But great work and many thanks.
Terry