i use this flowgraph PIC 1 (01_flowgraph)
USRP transmits file (txt, picture and video) and receives this file at the same time
1. If i want to increase transmit speed i will increase PAYLOAD LENGTH in packet encoder. Is it the right way?
2.When I changed Payload Length in Packet Encoder
from 1 to 128 -- transmit speed increased from 4kb/s to 10kb/s
from 128 to 256 -- transmit speed increased from 10kb/s to 10.2kb/s
All of this changes work correctly only with files as of 61,2kb. When I try to transmit 5mb file, only 523kb are received. Why does it happen?
3. I thought that if I decreased samples/ symbol from 32 to 4 the transmit speed would increase. But it wasnt. Why?
4. When I wrote
in Packet Decoder:
payload l: 1
and decreased sample_rate from 250k to 32k,only 3Mb out of 6Mb were received. Why does it happen? I thought only the transmit speed would decreased.
5. And why is receive width on PIC 2 (receive_width) not the same as transmit width PIC 3 (transmit_width)?
(QT sink was under the top_block when executing was running)
You can see that bandwidths of both QT sink are the same.
I use gnuradio 3.7.10 with USRP1.
I want to understand gnuradio logic and radiowave transmitting, but I am new in it.
Thank you for your answers.
Talk about other SDR products like the FunCube, HackRF, BladeRF etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- PIC 1
- 01_flowgraph.png (301.25 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
- PIC 2
- receive_width.png (269.53 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
- PIC 3
- transmit_width.png (269.04 KiB) Viewed 3531 times