sdr# / dsd+ help ?

Need help installing or figuring out something about your SDR? Ask here.
jono400

sdr# / dsd+ help ?

Post by jono400 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Guys got sdr# running fine on my pc along with my sdr dongle, now want to install / run dsd+ to enable me to decode a local non encrypted sdr signal. one youtube video I watched had the chap installing a dsd+ gui interface plugin so that you could go straight to the dsd decoder within sdr#. unfortunately page is not working to download this plugin, is there another source off this plugin ? any help would be very much appreciatted.
john

p.s anyone here running sdrangel ?if so any chance off giving me a screenshot off a working dsd decoder setup, have the software working fine but unsure how to decode hence changing to dsd+ !!!

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Re: sdr# / dsd+ help ?

Post by rtlsdrblog » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:02 am

I wouldn't bother with combing SDR# and DSD+ these days, especially since the plugins no longer seem to work on newer versions of SDR#. Unitrunker can now support RTL-SDRs directly, and output to DSD+. So there's no need for SDR# unless you have some specific use case.

jono400

Re: sdr# / dsd+ help ?

Post by jono400 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Okay appreciate your reply. Is there still an older sdr# version available for download that is known to fully work with dsd+ ?

Any sdrangel users here ?

Older SDR# versions are very difficult to find, there's unfortunately no archive on the downloads site.