I have USB 2.0 Digital DVB-T SDR+DAB+FM HDTV TV Tuner RTL2832U+R820T https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Univers ... 08603.html And it does not work on my computer.
now in order.
1. main PC: AM4 Asus Prime B350 Pluse, Ryzen 5 1600, Win7 x64 sp1
2. Im install Zadig driver - all ok (i send log of instal to Pete(Zadig dev), he sad that driver install good). Here is his answer
Code: Select all
"Sorry but I don't do SDR software support. Your log shows that the WinUSB driver was successfully installed: > WinUSB USB device (9): USB\VID_0BDA&PID_283 8&MI_00\7&38A180A5&1 F&0000 So if the SDR software can't see it, then it's an SDR software problem, and it has nothing to do with Zadig. Sorry, /Pete"
What i do:
- try use this dongle on another PC whith Asus AM3 M4A78T-E + the same Win7 x64 sp1 - all ok, all sdr-soft see the dongle, he is work.
- try install Win10 x64 to main PC AM4 Asus Prime B350 Pluse, Ryzen 5 1600, - all ok, all sdr-soft see the dongle, he is work.
What i do to main PC:
- install last Bios (4207) - no result
- install last drivers - no result
- download and install all versions of Zadig - no results
- reinstal Win7 x64 - no results
- install all neded soft (NetFrimework 4.7.2, Visual C++ and etc) - no results
- try instal dongle to USB 3.1, 3.0, 2.0 - no results
- try turn off in Bios all 3.1 and 3.0 USB porst - no results
- try instal another Zadig WinUSB drivers - no results
So that is a problem in a bunch of Win 7 x64 + the motherboard AM4 Asus Prime B350 Pluse. What other ideas could there be?