Gnuradio

Discuss KerberosSDR - 4x Coherent RTL-SDR
Docdailey

Gnuradio

Post by Docdailey » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 am

Someone has to be playing with this on gnuradio. If you do care to share? I have the receivers working there but am new to gnuradio. I can't get the run.sh to work on my ubuntu system (buffer size error) and havent tried a pi because my intent is to play with 2 of these (8 receivers) in gnuradio. Awaiting my second kerberossdr now.

My game plan: get the receivers sync'd in gnuradio and build out some functionality with regard to beamforming there. Once I get that worked out and the performance characterized in vhf add upconverters for HF and play more.

Interested in any collaboration or jumpstart.

Bill

Docdailey

Re: Gnuradio

Post by Docdailey » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Currently trying to figure out if I need to use Multi RTL to run al lthe receivers. I can get one up but i cant source the other 3. I did the eeprom thing and gave them their own ID's. I will just use this as my personal info and progress thread as I figure it out. Feel free to chime in if you know anythng that can help.

Docdailey

Re: Gnuradio

Post by Docdailey » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 pm

figured it out. didn't need to program eeprom. device arguments rtl=0 (rtl=1,rtl=2,rtl=3, etc). now to get them in phase with delay and cross correlation.