Official Datasheet

Discuss KerberosSDR - 4x Coherent RTL-SDR
sunyubmicrog

Official Datasheet

Post by sunyubmicrog » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:11 pm

I know specs and detailed info of the SDR currently is posted on the website, but I'm looking for an official datasheet put out by the company if such a thing exists. Working on an official project and they are requesting this. Thanks for any info!

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Re: Official Datasheet

Post by rtlsdrblog » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:52 am

Sorry no datasheet yet as this is still considered an experimental product. When V2 rolls around we'll definitely be at a stage to have a proper datasheet though.

What sort of information on the datasheet are they looking for? If it's absolutely required for the project i'm happy to write one up now.

sunyubmicrog

Re: Official Datasheet

Post by sunyubmicrog » Fri May 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Sorry for the late response, our project was frozen for a while with COVID-19 shutting labs down and such. We're looking for mostly basic stuff that we could test for but are now unable. Some points included below:
  • no load current draw
  • max current
  • max rated power
  • power nominal
  • high/low supply voltages (no load and max load)

We're worried about overloading our equipment while putting the project together, all of us are new to circuit planning and want to take precautions before assembling. If you have this or more information readily available, it would be so appreciated! Nothing 'official' is needed at this time. Looking forward to your reply, stay well!