How to get to the app's in SDR Sharp folder!!

Need help installing or figuring out something about your SDR? Ask here.
livinkingstons

How to get to the app's in SDR Sharp folder!!

Post by livinkingstons » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:34 pm

I am not all that good with software . So I have two questions about the SDRSharp software . The first is how do you turn on the app's that are in the software folder ??? Example ADBSspy app. the airspy Calibrate app. and others ?????????? Now the other question that I have is about the Community Package with Plugins in it ???? Is it the same software as SDRSHARP , but it has more app's in it ????????usps tracking showbox speed test

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Re: How to get to the app's in SDR Sharp folder!!

Post by rtlsdrblog » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:03 am

You just double click the exe files to open them. But be aware that everthing apart from SpyServer and SDRsharp will not work with an RTL-SDR. The other programs are designed for Airspys units.

The community package contains multiple plugins for SDRSharp which extend it's capability tremendously. But I would recommend starting with the standard version first, because some plugins could cause errors that would be difficult to track down.

redlionone

Post by redlionone » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:11 pm

Look it's a fairy good app ..I don't mind it at all I think though there needs to be capability for TCP connection to the SDR device say I have the device connected to a Raspberry Pi or even a Windows machine and I want to simply control the device from my phone using the TCP spyserver this would be an excellent feature and would be muchly appreciated ..

rtlsdrblog
Site Admin

Post by rtlsdrblog » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 am

This already exists, you can use rtl_tcp with SDR Touch.

Or if you're on your PC, rtl_tcp or SpyServer with SDR#.