Includes 1x QO-100 Bullseye TCXO LNB
This is a TCXO stabilized LNB for the QO-100 geostationary amateur satellite and other Ku-band satellites. Manufactured by Othernet.
Standard LNBs being used for QO-100 require modifications to be made to the circuit as the crystal needs to be replaced with a TCXO in order to avoid frequency drift. The Bullseye LNB comes with a highly stable TCXO which has less than 10kHz offset even in harsh outdoor conditions with high temperature swings.
The Bullseye LNB is the world's most precise and stable DTH/consumer Ku-band down converter. Even a VSAT LNBF costing hundreds of dollars more is no match for the performance of the Bullseye 10K LNB. Each unit is calibrated at the factory to within 1 kHz of absolute precision against a GPS-locked spectrum analyzer. Under outdoor conditions, the stability of the LNB is well within 10 kHz of offset. As a bonus feature, the Bullseye 10K provides access to its internal 25 MHz TCXO through the secondary F-connector. This reference output can be used to directly monitor the performance of the TCXO over time.
- Bullseye 10 kHz BE01
- Universal single output LNB
- Frequency stability within 10 kHz in normal outdoor environment
- Phase locked loop with 2 PPM TCXO
- Factory calibration within 1 kHz utilizing GPS-locked spectrum analyzers
- Ultra high precision PLL employing proprietary frequency control system (patent pending)
- Digitally controlled carrier offset with optional programmer
- 25 MHz output reference available on secondary F-connector (red)
- Input frequency: 10489 - 12750 MHz
- LO frequency 9750/10600 MHz
- LO frequency stability at 23C: +/- 10 kHz
- LO frequency stability -20 - 60C: +/- 30 kHz
- Gain: 50 - 66 dB
- Output frequency: 739 - 1950 MHz (low band) and 1100 - 2150 (high band)
- Return loss of 8 dB (739 - 1950 MHz) and 10 dB (1100 - 2150 MHz)
- Noise figure: 0.5 dB