The widely used Frequency Manager + Scanner Plugin for SDR# has recently been updated to version 1.6. It can be downloaded from sdrsharpplugins.com. Note that this version requires SDR# version 1248 or newer, so run install.bat if you haven’t done so in a while. The new features are as follows:
- The Frequency Description is now displayed in the upper-right corner of the spectrum analyzer, along with the indicator for multiple database entries for that frequency.
- As a result of moving the above information to the spectrum analyzer, the Frequency Manager panel is now 35% smaller.
- The Clipboard Monitor now optionally watches the clipboard for frequencies you might have copied from the internet; and if that can be converted to a MHz value it tunes the radio to that frequency.
- Function Keys F1-F10 can now be used to tune to a preset frequency.
- A new Minimum Signal Strength Line is displayed on the spectrum display. This, along with real-time display of the current signal’s strength when the scanner is running, let you see at a glance how that signal compares to your scanner settings. In addition you can use customize the line with one of 6 line patterns.
- Current Signal Strength in dB is displayed in the upper right corner of the spectrum analyzer, just after the Frequency Description.
- Timeout and Watchdog timers’ indicators are now displayed in the upper right corner of the spectrum analyzer.