The Android based SDR program SDRTouch has been officially updated to version 1.7. News comes via this forum post. This looks to be a major update which significantly improves audio quality and performance. The new features are listed below.
- FM is now in STEREO
- New audio recording feature for PRO users
- Improved reception and audio quality. All filters were tested for quality and all bugs discovered were removed.
- The multi-threading logic was completely rewritten. Now it’s faster than ever before.
- Audio is now using NDK.
- PPM correction, audio gain setting
- A lot of bug fixes and UI enhancements
- Experimental x86 support