SDR Makerspace Conference to be Held in Switzerland in November
SDR Makerspace is a community based in Greece that is run by the European Space Agency and Libre Space Foundation (who are responsible for the SatNOGS project). It provides funding and resources for Software Defined Radio based space communication projects.
On November 28-29 2019 they are holding the SDR Makerspace Conference in Payerne, Switzerland. The conference is free to register although spaces are limited.
The technical talks during the first day will be:
- Open-Source SDR Software for Satellite Communications - Alexandru Csete
- LimeSDR as an enabler for Satellite TV Transmissions - Dave Crump
- How wide band data converters enable SDR in Satcoms - e2v
- Teaching SDR: EPFL experience - Bixio Rimoldi
- Xilinx’s adaptive solutions for SDR application - Georg Hanak
- SDR Makerspace: Evaluation of SDR Boards and Toolchains - Sheila Christiansen
- SDR and Amateur radio in space - Michel Burnand
- SDR Makerspace lightning talks - Multiple Authors
The second day will consist of workshops on using SDRs for satellite communications, and on using the LimeNET Micro and LimeRFE for SDR satcom development.