SDRSharp Frequency Manager + Scanner v1.31 Update
The SDRSharp Frequency Manager + Scanner plugin has just been updated to version 1.31. Scanning is now extremely fast.
- All scanning now uses automatic tuning based on peak signal strength. Mode and squelch do not matter; only the signal strength is used for tuning.
- A completely re-written scanning engine now provides higher performance than in previous versions.
- On my equipment frequency range scans average a speed of 782 MHz scanned per second. When the wind is blowing right I have reached 918 MHz per second!
- On my equipment group scans average a speed of 161 “channels” per second!
- The new watchdog timer will force the scanner to resume scanning after a defined period of time.
- A new Hold/Release button lets you pause the scanner to stay on an interesting frequency.
- You can now mute the audio while scanning.
- There is a new window for editing scanner configuration and for tuning its performance to suit your equipment.
- The last selected scan group, defined scan frequency ranges, and all other scanner configuration settings are now stored as your defaults for use the next time you start SDR#.
- A built-in benchmark utility tells you how fast the scanner is running on your equipment.
- Tuning Helper is now disabled by default.
- “Clear” buttons on the Filter by Group and Filter by Flagged/Locked dropdowns.
See the Reddit release thread here, and the Yahoo Groups release thread here.
Download from http://www.sdrsharpplugins.com.