HDSDR Version 2.80 Beta Released
HDSDR is a popular general purpose multimode program for Windows that supports various SDRs including the RTL-SDR. Version 2.80 (beta) of HDSDR was released a few days ago and brings with it a few GUI and feature updates. An extensive description of the changes can be found in the change log, but briefly the changes are:
- GUI buttons updated to a more modern and cleaner look
- Improved friendliness to blind users during IQ recording playback
- A better IQ file player with the ability to loop over a certain time frame
- Improved snap to frequency option
- Improved LO tuning with an "autochange LO if necessary" option
- The ability to sort IQ recordings by date
- Ham/broadcast band spectrum identifiers added
- Ability to import the HFCC frequency list into the frequency manager
¿Anyone can confirm that Omnirig work well on this version 2.80?
I can not work with it. Have a message say “Could not find Omnirig” but when i usse
V2.76a is fine work.
Yes! Solvented in Shortcut icon on the desktop in advanced options Administrator privileges . Now Omnirig is runnig well.
I’ve been using the 2.80 Beta since it was released, no problems at all. Very stable. Hardware here is an SDRPlay RSP1, and an older HP computer running Windows 7/64bit.
the previous version was ok
but with this new version I get a message
“extio dll not active”
I you a site for downloading right vesion
The version of 2.80 is not stable . They need to debug it so I went back to HDSDR 2.75
Not stable – really? It plays both the RSP1A and HF+ without problems. I have had no issues. Beta 11 is on the download site.
I like HDSDR better than SDR Sharp . I am running Air Spy HF+ and I think it is a good combination .
Has anyone found the EXTIO settings yet?
.. please ignore, I found it.
Re. the illustration, the caption should read 2.76a (right) vs. 2.80 (left)