The TAPR/ARRL Digital Communications Conference (DCC) was held virtually during September 17 - 18 2021 and the live streamed talks are now available on YouTube. DCC is a yearly conference with many SDR and RF related talks, with a focus on ham radio science.
The talks include various updates on the development of the TangerineSDR (an SDR designed for citizen science experimentation), talks on the development of a magnetometer board for citizen science, as various other talks regarding ham radio and ham radio science experiments.
The two days of talks are all lumped into the two videos below, and a list of all the talks presented can be found on the TAPR schedule website.
Just a few days prior to the 2020 GNU Radio conference, ARRL and TAPR will hold their yearly Digital Communications Conference (DCC) online. DCC is a yearly conference with many SDR and RF related talks, with a focus on ham radio science. The talks will be live streamed on YouTube for free, however you can register for $30. Registration will grant you the ability to ask questions or chat via Zoom, and includes access to the papers. The YouTube live link has not been provided yet, so keep an eye on the DCC web page for the announcement.
The schedule of talks can be viewed here, and below we're listing the talk titles.
- HamSCI PSWS Overview/Status
- HF Propagation Measurement Techniques and Analyses
- Early Results of Festival of Frequency Measurement Experiment & June 21, 2020 Asian Eclipse
- Frequency Estimation Techniques
- LC-PSWS Engineering Status
- PSWS Control Software and Database
- Evaluation of uBlox GPS Receivers Performance
- TangerineSDR Hardware Update
- TangerineSDR VLF Module (A new module!)
- Characterizing and Optimizing the behavior of a Ground-based Magnetometer for Ionospheric Space Weather Observations
- Mobile Mesh Tower Fleet
- Design Tips for QSD Down Conversion SDR Designs
- Packet Compressed Sensing Imaging (PCSI: Robust Image Transmission over Noisy Channels
- Continued Lessons from the RF-Seismograph
- Current Status Report of FX.25 KISS TNC Development
- APRS Performance and Limits
- Digital Signal Processing: I2S in ESP32
- Aids to the Presentation and Analysis of WSPR Spots: TimescaleDB Database and Grafana
- QMesh: A Synchronized, Flooded Mesh Network Protocol for Voice
- GaN based RF Power Amplifier Design
- The AERO/VISTA Twin Small Satellite Project
- ENAMS (Electromagnetic Noise Area Monitoring System)
- PSWS Antenna Designs
- RF Machine Learning Applied to doing Cognitive Radio on HF
- Improved Layer 2 Protocol
- FreeDV 700D and 202
- Forward Error Correction and Pictures from Mars