Frequency Manager Suite Plugin for SDR#
Recently the popular Frequency Manager + Scanner plugin set for SDR# has been upgraded and renamed to the “Frequency Manager Suite”. The plugin can be downloaded from their new website at www.freqmgrsuite.com. The plugin suite includes a frequency scanner and manager, a scanner metrics recorder, a scheduler, an activity logger and a frequency entry plugin.
Apart from plugins the suite also now includes a plugin manager program called “Pluginator” which can help you to install and delete plugins without needing to edit the Plugins.xml file directly. There is also a new database manager tool which can help you to import frequency databases from online or other sources.
We have posted the full feature release below:
The Frequency Manager Suite (FMS) adds 4 more plugins to the previous set of 3:
Scheduler – allows you to schedule listening activities by date and time.
Activity Logger – records scanner activity to a file for later use.
Scanner Decisions – now a first-class plugin and also available as the classic stand-alone window. And you can change the position of the plugin without restarting SDR#.
Frequency Details – displays details about a frequency from your database. And you can change the position of the plugin without restarting SDR#.
New standalone applications also come with FMS:
- Data Tools – this significantly upgraded import/export application lets you import data from 6 popular internet databases as well as generically-formatted files, and permits you to export your FMS databases to standard file format.
- The Pluginator – an application that lets you add, delete, and change the order of plugins without ever having to hand-edit the SDR# file Plugins.xml. Just fill in the blanks.
New features in Frequency Manager + Scanner:
- The new Preferences dialog allows customization without hand-editing a configuration file.
- FMS configurations are now kept in a file separate from those of SDR#, permitting easier upgrades to SDR#.
- You can have multiple frequency databases, and can change to a different database without restarting SDR#.
- When tuning manually you can optionally change the radio settings (mode, BW, etc.) according to what’s in the database for the tuned frequency.
- Scan resolution – high-res or low-res to favor speed over accuracy or vice versa.
- Adjacent Frequency Rejection now displays its bandwidth on the spectrum analyzer.
- Plus many other improvements and bug fixes.
sdr# wont show the plugin is there a walk through for this
Please stop using the grey fonts, the page is difficult to read.
Okay, have changed the color. It was pretty easy to see on my screen, but maybe not good on others.