Microp11, the programmer of Scytale-C a standalone Inmarsat decoder has just released a new Inmarsat decoder SDR# plugin. The plugin is currently in the "pre-alpha" stages, so is still missing some functionality and may be buggy. However, it does appear to be functional at this point in time. It can be used with RTL-SDRs, and any other SDR# compatible SDR including units running on remote SpyServers. Microp11 writes:
- I ran it with SDR# version v126.96.36.1991.
- If it crashes you SDR# I apologize in advance.
- The auto-tracking (default on) will alter your SDR# frequency and follow the signal’s CF. When the SNR is very low, please disable it and manually tune the SDR# to try to get the CF as close to 2000 as possible.The demodulator still has plenty ideas of its own.
- Use USB mode with 4000 Hz bandwidth.
- For now the interface is missing the usual scatter plots.
- UDP Address and UDP Port are for sending the decoded frames to the Scytale-C UI.
- Offset and CF are the difference from zero error and the CF frequency of the demodulated BPSK signal.
- Tx and SYM are the transmitted over UDP frames and SYM is showing the number of demodulated symbols.
- A bunch of libraries are attached as extra files. Please be gentle and accept the package as it. Will clean-up in the future.
- Use in conjunction with the Scytale-C UI from the archive: “x64-UI1.6-Decoder1.4.zip” (link below)
- The magic line is included in the archive: “SDRSharp.ScytaleC-1.0-alpha.zip”
The files can be downloaded from https://bitbucket.org/scytalec/scytalec/downloads.