Thank you to Dave for submitting information about his new pager message display software called PagerMon. PagerMon is a web browser based tool for displaying POCSAG pager messages decoded by multimon-ng. It is based around nodejs and uses a sqlite database for storing the messages. Multimon-ng is an RTL-SDR compatible digital mode decoder which can decode multiple protocols including POCSAG pagers.
PagerMon and the features and future features are listed below:
PagerMon is an API driven client/server framework for parsing and displaying pager messages from multimon-ng.
It is built around POCSAG messages, but should easily support other message types as required.
The UI is built around a Node/Express/Angular/Bootstrap stack, while the client scripts are Node scripts that receive piped input.
- Capcode aliasing with colors and FontAwesome icons
- API driven extensible architecture
- Single user, multiple API keys
- SQLite database backing
- Configurable via UI
- Pagination and searching
- Filtering by capcode or agency
- Duplicate message filtering
- Keyword highlighting
- WebSockets support – messages are delivered to clients in near realtime
- Pretty HTML5
- May or may not contain cute puppies
- Multi-user support
- Other database support (MongoDB and DynamoDB planned)
- Horizontal scaling
- Enhanced message filtering
- Bootstrap 4 + Angular 2 support
- Enhanced alias control
- Push notifications
- Non-sucky documentation
The GitHub readme has a getting started section which shows how to set up the server and get it running on your local machine.